Piston Pumps | Panther® HP 3:1
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models – built-in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve – more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption – extends compressor life.
- Built in muffler – results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod – reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump – delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Pump ratio 3:1 Operating air pressure range 10 – 150 PSI (10 bar) Pump delivery with SAE
10W-30 oil, 68º F, 100 PSI
air pressure and free flow
8 G/M (30 L/M) Air consumption (100 PSI & 4 G/M) 19.70 SCFM Max fluid stall pressure @150 PSI air 490 PSI Cycles per GAL 34 Air inlet 1/4” NPT (F) Fluid inlet 1” NPT (F), 1 1/2” NPT (M) Fluid outlet 3/4” NPT (F) Effective air piston diameter 2 1/2” (63.5 mm) Wetted materials Carbon steel, Buna-N™,
stainless steel, nickel plated
steel, nylon, ultrathane,
zinc plated steel,