Piston Pumps – Grease | Lynx 55:1
Fluid Types: Grease
High pressure, low volume portable grease dispensing for automotive and general industry use. Not recommended for piped overhead systems. Ideal for use with grease up to NLGI #2.
- Design provides even distribution on each stroke allowing for long seal life.
- Double acting pump design pumps product on both the up and down stroke, providing smooth and reliable flow and pressure.
- Positive pump priming with hardened foot valve minimizes pump damage due to contaminates. Corrosion proof air motor design tolerates moisture in compressed air.
- On-demand operation adjusts speed to match system flow and pressure requirements. When the dispense valve is closed the pump stops.
- One toggle driven air valve mechanism for fast and accurate reversing action.
- Precision machined and hardened upper ball check to tolerate small impurities in the grease.
- Internal filter mesh for reliable pump operation.
Pump ratio 55:1 Operating air pressure range 20 – 140 PSI (1.5 – 10 bar) Pump delivery, 100 PSI
air pressure and free flow:
1.2 lb/m (.51 kg/m) Air consumption (100 PSI & 8 G/M) 5.8 SCFM Max fluid stall pressure at 150 PSI
7,700 PSI (550 bar) Cycles per LB 318 Air inlet 1/4” NPT (F) Fluid outlet 1/2” NPT (F) Effective air piston diameter 2 3/4” (70 mm) Wetted materials Steel, Zinc, Buna-N™,