fusion 2.4 – Central Fluid Inventory Control (FIC) System
Systems: Fusion FIC System
The fusion 2.4 Fluid Inventory Control and Management Systems will track every drop of fluid in your facility, from the bulk tanks and hose reels to portable equipment. No dispenses will be delivered without authorization.
Example of mid-range Fusion 2.4 Central Control System
1 – Central Control Keypad (3110-026)
4 – fusion 2.4 wireless handle (3331-021) (requires extension)
- Multiple dispense points
- The need for simultaneous dispensing
- Variety of fluids including oil, ATF, diesel fuel, windshield wash solvent, coolant
- Mathematically tracks fluid usage
- Inventory reconciliation
The fusion 2.4 Central Control System provides precise metering and dispensing of any fluid for Mobile Lube, Quick Lube, Tire Centers and Transmission Center applications.
- Controls up to 30 outlets.
- Manages up to 8 fluids.
- Secures operating levels with up to 49 user ID’s.
- Create paper ticket after every completed work order – no lost billings.
- Manage simultaneous dispense locations – all dispenses are recorded.
- fusion 2.4 manages tank levels; level is reported after each dispense.
- Totally wireless. Communicates directly between keypad and dispense valves – easily fits into any facility.
- Multichannel operation seeks open frequency – Minimizes interference from outside sources.
- Wirelessly controls and manages up to 8 fluids and
30 dispense locations.
- Easy/fast entry of authorized PIN codes and job information on the Central Control Keypad.
- Easy dispense and fast completion of work order.
- Built in ticket printer produces a detailed written record for each work order dispensed.
- Allows for future expansion of fluids and/or dispense locations.
- Wireless fusion control handles are the building blocks of both fusion 2.4 systems.
|Function||Wirelessly monitor and control fluid dispense|
|Power||Input – 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
Requirements & Limitations