Standalone tank controller with 4 channels capable of controlling up to 4 different tanks or fluids. Each channel can connect to a solenoid valve, remote alarm or strobe light.
The TM Control can be used as a high or low-level control to prevent overflow, or as a pump shutoff to prevent the pump from running dry, and allowing air to enter the system.
• Controls up to four channels. Each channel can be assigned to a different tank, or multiple channels can be assigned to a single tank
• Each channel controls solenoid valves, relays, external alarms, etc.
• This unit can be a standalone unit; no need to connect to auxiliary software or systems
• TM Control works with tank alert strobe light and alarm 3120-029
• One button for setup, resetting alarms, and system test
• Use the key switch for bypass mode control, setup access, or rebooting the system
• Status LEDs: yellow indicates bypass mode and white on indicates system status; on
• Input LED for each channel; red blinking LED indicates level warning
• Outputs can be configured to “normally- open” or “normally closed”