HighFlo (HF) Non-Metered Control Handle
Type: Non-Metered Handles
The Balcrank electronic-meter control valves have been specifically designed to measure and dispense volumes of all kind of synthetic and mineral oils and to lead the competition in technology and innovation. Balcrank manufactures a range of oval-gear electronic meters, which can be programmed to register in either liters, quarts, pints or gallons. The HighFlo meter from Balcrank is a perfect match for truck fleets, off-road and mining vehicles plus marine maintenance facilities.
- No calibration required. Precision machined fluid chamber and individual performance testing for repeatable accuracy regardless of the fluid viscosity, outside temperature and system pressures. Guarantees accurate dispensing regardless the fluid viscosity, outside temperature and system pressure.
- High pulse count oval gear technology and low flow resistance allows for precision metering/dispensing.
- Multiple units of measure: liters, quarts, pints or gallons. Readout in 0.01 increments for precise dispensing.
- Non-re-settable totalizer function.
- Polycarbonate housing provides superb impact resistance for durability even in the toughest environments.
- Tough Thermoplastic Elastomer boot surrounds the entire meter for even greater durability.
- Sealed battery compartment: battery clips mounted on PCB, no cables for battery contact that ensures protection against impact or vibrations.
- Fluid chamber is isolated from electronic chamber to prevent leaks.
- Extensively and rigorously field tested for reliable performance in all shop applications.
- Meter mounted to a Heavy Duty control valve.
Toughness and Extra Performance
- Flow rate up to 18.5 gal/min. (70 l/min.) with a non-drip tip.
- Maximum working pressure up to 1,450 psi (100 bar).
- Full metal control valve manufactured in durable aluminum die cast body to stand the toughest working conditions.
- High flow pressure balanced valve for comfortable use. Manufactured in brass for long life.
- Trigger guard avoids accidental openings.
- Lockable trigger for easy delivery of large volumes.
- Large ported (1” or 3/4”) ball bearing inlet swivel, with easy removable filter.
High Flow Control Handle is designed for service where larger volume deliveries are required.
- High volume rigid or flexible outlets with non-drip tip.
- Outlet with 3/4” or 1” NPT(F) connection thread and bonded seal to assure a leak free operation.
- Used where metered fast delivery is required
- Ideal for bulk fill, transfer, and high flow dispense
- Heavy duty rigid design
- Ideal for high volume dispense and bulk transfer
- Mining and construction vehicles
- Lube and service trucks
- Manufacturing plants
|Max pressure||1,450 psi (100 bar)|
|Swivel inlet||3/4” & 1″ NPT(F)|
|Compatible fluids||Lubricants (up to SAE 140), Diesel, Oil, ATF, anti-freeze (Glycol), Gear Oil Maximum viscosity SAE 140|
|Wetted materials||Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP), Aluminum, Buna-N™, Zinc Plated Steel, Stainless Steel|