Mechanical Preset Meter
Type: Mechanical Handles
The MR preset mechanical meter allows automatic filling of large crankcases, engines, and other lubricant reservoirs. For automatic operation, set the dial pointer to the quantity needed, squeeze the trigger for automatic latching and the valve will deliver exactly the volume.
- More accurate, durable and robust.
- Extensively and rigorously field-tested for reliable performance in all environments.
- No calibration required. Precision-machined metering chamber maintains tight tolerances needed for repeatable accuracy within a large viscosity range.
- One-piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob to guarantee maximum durability of the meter against drops and impacts and provides superb protection against humidity.
- The shut-off mechanism is purely mechanical eliminating the need for batteries, misaligned servo-motors, and other delicate mechanisms. High wear and stress resistant shut off mechanism with no tiny and easy to bend small metal parts.
- Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer
|Units of measure
||(in 0.01 increments)
Gallon, quart, or liter
|Accuracy||+/- 0.65% of reading (lubricating oils)|
|Flow range||8 gal/min (30 l/min)|
|Max pressure||1,450 psi (100 bar)|
|Swivel inlet||1/2” NPT (F) swivel|
|Compatible fluids||Oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid and anti-freeze|
|Wetted materials||Aluminum, stainless steel, zinc alloy, Buna-N™, zinc alloy, TPU, and polyamide|