Director Jr. Fluid Inventory Control (FIC) System
Systems: Director Jr FIC System
Example of mid-range Director Jr. System
- The Director Jr. System is designed to monitor and control fluid dispenses in a workshop from a single location.
- The Director Jr. also manages a solenoid valve to control the air powering the pump.
- One fluid to 10 stations.
- Fluid measurement in pints, quarts, gallons, or liters.
- Service fluids: motor oils, synthetics, ATF, gear oil,and anti-freeze.
- Totalizing feature for ease of fluid inventory record keeping.
- Large LED information display.
- Allows for replacement of competitive VDC units without switching out pulse meters and/or solenoid valves
- Director Jr. console can be field calibrated for improved accuracy
- 3110-032 – Director Jr. FIC Console VAC 2014 **Replaces 3110-008 – This unit available for replacement in existing systems** Service Bulletin 3102
|Function||Monitor and control fluid dispense|
|Power||Input – 110V AC
Output – 24V DC
|18 gauge wire up to 400’
16 gauge wire 400’-600’
For indoor use only (not intended for outdoor use)