AODD | Conventional – 1″ Aluminum
The Balcrank 1” AODD pump offers volume delivery at low air pressures and easy self-priming. This model is designed specifically for transfer of light viscosity fluids, synthetic, mineral, water based products, solvents, antifreeze, windshield wash solvent, and used petroleum products.
- Stall resistant design.
- Modular air motor/fluid sections.
- Pressure differential in the air chambers to alternately create suction.
- Positive fluid pressure in fluid chambers
- Ball checks insure a positive flow of fluid.
- Externally serviceable after pump is installed.
- Patented cross-drilled pressure ports
- Lube and ice-free.
1/2″ NPT (F) Fluid inlet
1″ NPT (F) Fluid outlet
1″ NPT (F) Max. free flow 45 G/M (170 L/M) Air pressure range 45 – 100 PSI (3 – 6.8 bar) Max. solid suspension 1/4″ (6 mm) Wetted materials Nitrile, Neoprene, PTFE, Polypropylene and Polyethylene