Piston Pumps | Lynx 3:1
The Lynx 3:1 ratio double acting pump is engineered for outstanding performance and reliability to dispense lubricating oils and similar products up to SAE 90.
- Double acting pump – Pumps product on both the up and down stroke providing smooth and reliable flow and pressure.
- Patented air valve – designed to operate with low air consumption and moist air.
- Air valve design has fewer components – for reliable operation; easy and economical maintenance.
- Factory lubricated air motor – no need for air lubricator.
- Built in sintered brass air filter – assures clean and quiet operation.
- Anodized aluminum air piston – corrosion resistant, less sensitive to moisture in air system.
- Height adjustable 2” bung adapter – to fit all types of drums, drum covers, tanks, etc.
- Pump inlet easily accepts a variety of extensions – to fit all types and sizes of tanks and containers.
3:1 Operating air pressure range 45 – 150 PSI (3 – 10 bar) Pump delivery with SAE 10W-30 oil, 68º F, at 150 PSI air pressure and free flow 6.6 gal/m (25 l/m) Air inlet
1/4″ NPT (F) Pump outlet 3/4″ NPT (F) Pump inlet 3/4″ NPT (F) Pump air piston diameter 1 1/4” (32 mm) Wetted materials Buna-N™, Steel, Brass,
Aluminum, and Polyurethane
NOTE: Thermal expansion of the fluid in a distribution system can cause an increase in system pressure that can damage to components. Pressure relief valve, 3120-086 is recommended.
NOTE: Warning! Do not use any Lynx series products with flammable fluids.