SALE – Piston Pumps | Lynx 5:1
This product is discontinued to be replaced by 1110-012. PROMO price has no additional discounts and carries a 1 year warranty.
The Lynx 5:1 ratio double acting pump is engineered for outstanding performance and reliability. The Lynx 5:1 pump is designed to dispense lubricating oils and similar products up to SAE 140 in piped systems.
- Double acting pump – oil output from pump shall be equal on both up and down stroke.
- Patented air valve – designed to operate with low air consumption and moist air.
- Air valve design has fewer components – for reliable operation; easy and economical maintenance.
- Factory lubricated air motor – no need for air lubricator.
- Built-in sintered brass air filter – assures clean and quiet operation.
- Anodized aluminum air piston – corrosion resistant, less sensitive to moisture in air system.
- Height adjustable 2” bung adapter – to fit all types of drums, drum covers, tanks, etc.
- Pump inlet easily accepts a variety of extensions – to fit all types and sizes of tanks and containers.
1/4″ NPT (F)
5:1 Operating air pressure range 45 – 150 PSI (3 – 10 bar) Pump delivery with SAE 10W-30
oil, 68º F, at 150 PSI air pressure
and free flow
5.3 gal/m (20 l/m) Air inlet
Pump outlet 3/4″ NPT (F) Pump inlet 3/4″ NPT (F) Pump air piston diameter 1 1/4” (32 mm) Wetted materials Steel, Brass, Aluminum,
Buna-N™ and Polyurethane
NOTE: Thermal expansion of the fluid in a distribution system can cause an increase in system pressure that can damage to components. Pressure relief valve, 3120-086 is recommended.
NOTE: Warning! Do not use any Lynx series products with flammable fluids.