Digital Register (DR) Meter
Type: Electronic Handles
The DR meter carries with it new innovative technology in a digital meter. Our new meter is precision balanced, lightweight and ergonomically designed. Simple, accurate and efficient, this meter combines new features with proven oval gear technology.
- No field calibration required: Precision machined aluminum die-cast fluid chamber maintains the tight tolerances required for repeatable accuracy. Each meter is individually tested for performance and accuracy which guarantees precise dispensing regardless of fluid viscosity, system pressure or changes in outside temperature.
- Meter housing: unique totally encased polycarbonate housing with TP Elastomer over mold provides superb impact resistance while isolating the electronic register module (ERC) from the environment which provides an airtight seal with the meter body.
- Sealed battery compartment: battery clips are mounted directly on the ERC, no cables for battery contact, which ensures protection against the environment, impact, or vibrations.
- Low power consumption: ERC with auto-sleep function for improved battery life.
- Trip mode function: resettable totalizer function can operate as an economical, simple fluid inventory control system.
- Non-resettable totalizer function: shows total fluid flow through the meter from day one and is unaffected by low or dead batteries.
- All new handle: aluminum body with lightweight ergonomic soft grip handle for comfort and precision balance.
- Unique ¼ turn manual tip: effective and very fast, high flow, no splash and very easy to use.
- Flange coupling at the control valve: eliminates the use of connection adapters which can become loose, providing superior integration of the meter and handle.
- Swivel cover protects automobiles from nicks and scratches.
- Large ported swivel: for comfort even at high pressures, includes durable inlet filter which protects meter from debris.
- Trigger lock button: prevents accidental dispense and also allows the gun to be locked in the open position.
- Affordable repairability: ERC can be changed easily.
|Units of measure
(in 0.01 increments)
|Gallon, quart, pint or liter|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5% of reading (lubricating oils)|
|Flow range||0.26-8 gal/m (1-30 l/m)|
|Max pressure||1,450 psi (100 bar)|
|Swivel inlet||1/2” NPT (F)|
|Dispense Nozzle OD||Auto=0.605″
Manual 1/4 turn for Oil =0.705″
Manual 1/4 turn for ATF =0.315″
Verify the ID of ATF fill port for compatibility
|Operating temp||14ºF-160ºF (-10ºC-70ºC)|
|Battery||2 x 1.5 v alkaline “AAA”|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.80 kg) (meter)|
|Compatible fluids||Oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid and anti-freeze solutions|
|Wetted materials||Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP), Aluminum, Buna-N™, Zinc Plated Steel, Stainless Steel, Neodymium, and Brass|
The DR Meter has an exclusive line of extensions and nozzles and are not interchangeable with conventional meters.