Piston Pumps | Panther® HP 5:1
Maximum simultaneous dispense points @ 1.5 gal/m (5.7 l/m) per dispense point. Note: pumping distance and pipe diameter will effect dispensing performance.
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models – built-in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve – more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption – extends compressor life.
- Built-in muffler – results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod – reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump – delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
|Operating air pressure range||10 – 150 PSI (10 bar)|
|Pump delivery with SAE
10W-30 oil, 68º F, 100 PSI air pressure and free flow
|8 gal/m (23 l/m)|
(100 PSI & 3 G/M)
|Max fluid stall pressure
@150 PSI air
|760 PSI (52.4 bar)|
|Cycles per gallon||57|
|Air inlet||1/4” NPT (F)|
|Fluid inlet||1” NPT (F), 1 1/2” NPT (M)|
|Fluid outlet||1/2” NPT (F)|
|Effective air piston diameter||2.5” (63.5 mm)|
|Wetted materials||Carbon steel, Buna-N™,
Stainless steel, Nickel plated steel, Nylon, Ultrathane, Zinc Plated Steel, and Aluminum