Piston Pumps | Tiger® HP 6:1
- 1130-019 - Carbon Steel Stub
- 1130-025 - Carbon Steel Stub, Flange Mount
- 1130-026 - Carbon Steel Stub with Bung Adapter
- 1160-007 - Stainless Steel Stub (Pressure Relief NOT built-in)
- Typical Applications:
- Automotive Dealerships, Industrial plants, Mining, Mobile Lube, Quick Lubes, Tire Center, Transmission Centers
- Fluid Types:
- Anti-freeze, Auto Transmission Fluid, Oil
Maximum simultaneous dispense points @ 1.5 gal/m (5.7 l/m) per dispense point. Note: pumping distance and pipe diameter will effect dispensing performance.
- Pressure relief on Pride Series models – built-in safety feature reduces premature wear of hoses and seals.
- Mechanical air valve – more reliable, no stalling and no icing.
- Designed for lower air consumption – extends compressor life.
- Built-in muffler – results in quiet operation and eliminates icing.
- Stainless steel pump rod – reduces corrosion and extends seal life.
- Double acting pump – delivers consistent fluid flow with greater dispensing accuracy.
Pump ratio 6:1 Operating air pressure range 40 – 150 PSI (3 – 10 bar) Pump delivery with SAE 10W30 oil,
68º F (20º C), 100 psi (7 bar) air
pressure and free flow
16 gal/m (61 l/m) Air consumption 100 psi (7 bar)
& 8 gal/m (30 l/m)
59 SCFM Max fluid stall pressure @
150 psi (10 bar) air
870 PSI (60 bar) Cycles per gallon
31 Air Inlet 3/8” NPT (F) Fluid Inlet 1” NPT (F) 1 1/2” NPT (M) Fluid Outlet 3/4” NPT(F) Effective Air Piston diameter 3.2” (81 mm) Wetted Materials
1130-019, 1130-025, 3310-026
Carbon steel, Buna-N™
Stainless steel, Nickel plated steel,
Nylon, Ultrathane, and Viton
1160-007 Stainless Steel and Viton