Premium Duty Drain
Drain Types: Premium Drains
Premium Drains capture used fluids and transfers them to any bulk storage tank using a cam-lock kit and evacuation system.
- All steel tank and base design made from heavy-gauge steel, guaranteeing long life, made in the USA.
- Non-marking rubber wheels and 4″ casters for easy maneuvering on any floor surface.
- Drainage bowl made from high strength poly to provide collapsible safety feature and to assist in preventing tank
failure when object is lowered onto drainage bowl.
- Tip resistant balanced design.
- Prevents splattering and include filter to keep debris from entering tank and speed drainage.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance with high quality powder coating. Drains are offered in black for used fluid
and green for used Anti-freeze (Glycol).
- Used oil drains will come with a 1” cam-lock nipple and dust cap.
- Used anti-freeze drains will come with a 3/4” cam-lock nipple and dust cap.
24″ D x 45″ H (72″ H, fully extended) Bowl diameter
19.25″ Capacity 23 Gallons (87 l) Telescoping range 47″ – 74″ (1.19-1.88 m) Air Inlet Size (quick connect) Used oil 1” cam-lock nipple
Used anti-freeze 3/4” cam-lock nipple
Fluid Outlet 3/4″ NPT(M) Wetted materials Zinc plated steel, steel,
Viton, HDPE, and PVC