Drain Types: Spillguard Series Drains
Spillguard Drains capture used fluids and transfer to any bulk storage tank.
- Balcrank “wide track” 4″ caster dolly set for easy maneuvering on any floor surface.
- All steel cover, container, and base design, made in the USA.
- Drainage bowl made from high strength poly to provide collapsible safety feature and to assist in preventing container failure when object is lowered onto drainage bowl.
- Drain bowl prevents splattering and includes filter to keep debris from entering container and speed drainage.
- Tip resistant balanced design.
- Fluid level gauge included.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance with high quality powder coating.
- Drains are offered in black for used fluid and green for used anti-freeze.
- Used oil drains will come with a 1” cam-lock nipple and dust cap.
- Used anti-freeze drains will come with a 3/4” cam-lock nipple and dust cap.
24″ L x 24″ D x 55″ H (61″ H, fully extended) Bowl diameter
19.25″ Tank Capacity 16 Gallons (60.5 l) Telescoping range 0-27 in. (0-69 m) Air Inlet Size (Quick connect) 1/4″ NPT Fluid Outlet Size Used oil 1” cam-lock nipple
Used anti-freeze 3/4” cam-lock nipple
Wetted materials Zinc plated steel, steel, Viton, HDPE, and PVC